Skip to Main Content

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.

Enrollment FAQs

You can check your enrolled student status in myEdison. Your Student Profile page shows "Student Status" on the top right.


You must maintain continuous enrolled student status in the University by selecting one of the enrollment plans at least once a year in order to be eligible to continue under the same degree requirements shown on your academic evaluation.

You must maintain continuous enrollment in the University to be eligible to apply for and be reviewed for graduation. This student status requirement applies even if you select a degree program for which we do not offer all the courses you must take to meet the requirements or if you need additional time beyond your annual enrollment to complete your final course(s) with Thomas Edison State University.

As an enrolled student, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with a University advisor to thoroughly review your evaluation and develop a degree program. During this important process, your advisor will work with you to develop a pathway that maps out how you will earn your degree.

As an enrolled student, you will have enhanced access to myEdison, the University's online course management system, which enables you access your courses. Students can register in real time for courses online through Online Student Services. You may also register via telephone by calling (888) 442-8372 Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., via fax at (609) 292-1657 or via the U.S. mail.


If your enrolled student status lapses at any point, and you have not officially requested and been approved for a Catalog Year Extension from the University, you are officially no longer pursuing a degree plan at Thomas Edison State University. You will not be able to return to graduate at a later date with the same degree plan if your enrolled student status has lapsed.

Should you decide to return in the future, you will be required to complete the degree requirements and follow University policies in effect at the time of your return. Please be aware that there may be significant differences between your original academic evaluation and plan and the new ones and you may be required to complete more courses than were required when your enrolled student status ended.

You may continue to take courses at Thomas Edison State University as a nonmatriculated or non-degree seeking student. However, you will no longer have access to an academic evaluation online and you will need to reapply in the future in order to determine your new degree requirements.