Skip to Main Content

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.

Chat with TESU
PLA - Your Experience Matters

Experience Matters

Earn Credit for What You Already Know

At Thomas Edison State University, we recognize that you possess college-level knowledge, no matter how you acquired it. Whether that experience comes from work, life or military experience, we can formally evaluate and apply your prior learning experience as credits toward a degree program. Students at TESU earn an average of 38 credits toward their degrees by leveraging prior learning.

Begin earning the credit you deserve today by creating your TESU Credit Predictor Profile.

I want to earn credit for:

TESU Credit Predictor

TESU’s Credit Predictor Tool is fast and free to use. Build your professional training profile which includes identifying certifications, credentials, and training that may be worth college credit. List your skills, identify languages you speak, and cite your military training (if applicable). TESU’s Credit Predictor Tool will give you an informal idea of how much credit you may have already earned.

Get Started »

Transfer Your Credit

Have you attended college before? If so, you may be able to transfer credits earned at other regionally accredited colleges or universities. The University also offers a variety of other ways to earn credit – all designed around the needs of adult learners, like you.

View more »