Welcome to Operation Vet Success
This virtual resource center guides our veteran and active duty students toward degree completion, connects them with useful resources and helps them prepare for a new career as a civilian.
FINISH YOUR DEGREE:
- Getting Started Learn about applying to the University, using your VA benefits, tuition and financial aid.
- Pathway to Success Learn about course registration, VA approved courses and academic advising.
- Mission Accomplished Get inspired by veterans who have earned their degrees.
- Veteran Resources Find resources for education, career services and health.
- GI Bill FAQs Get answers to the most common questions on GI Bill® education benefits.
MEET YOUR COUNSELOR
Military and Veteran Education
HEAR FROM OUR GRADS
We’re sorry, no events were found for this calendar.
The W. Cary Edwards School of Nursing and Health Professions at Thomas Edison State University announced that its undergraduate nursing degree programs will transition from the former 12-week structure to a new 8-week format.
To help students with dreams of flying continue to achieve their aspirations, Thomas Ed...