Skip to Main Content

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.

Chat with TESU

Returning Students

Welcome Back!

Many of our students take a break from their studies, and when the time is right, they jump back in. We are here to help make that process as easy as possible.

If it has been less than three years since you were enrolled in an undergraduate course at Thomas Edison State University, there is no need to complete a new application. If you remember your password, you can log into myEdison® and use the Student Self-Service Functions to access Online Student Services to register for your next course. If you do not remember your password to log into myEdison, you can easily reset your password here, and then proceed to myEdison and register for a course.

If you have been away longer than three years, or were an applicant and never enrolled in a course, please complete our short application to get started. We will process your application within four days, and then you will be able to register for courses and enroll. This process places you in the most current catalog year and may adjust your degree plan requirements.

Regardless of how long you have been taking a break from your studies, previous transcripts received by the University are part of your permanent record, so you do not need to send them to us again. If you have earned new credits while taking a break from us, please reach out to the institution you attended and request your official transcripts to be sent to us.

Students who are members of graduate programs and nursing programs must re-apply after a one year absence.

If you are unsure of your status or would like to receive personalized assistance, please contact the Office of Admissions at (609) 777-5680 or