Skip to Main Content

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.

Chat with TESU


Once you have been accepted to Thomas Edison State University, you may enroll as a student and begin earning your degree immediately.

To enroll, you will need to select a tuition plan. Most undergraduate students (excluding nursing, active duty military and corporate partners) select either the Flat Rate Tuition Plan or the Per Credit Tuition Plan.

These plans are available in Student Self Service and are calculated once a student registers for courses. Students are considered enrolled 10 days into the start of the term, and remain enrolled for one full year.

Students are asked to use Student Self Service to register and pay tuition via credit card, debit card or electronic checking. You may also pay your tuition by paper check or a money order via the U.S. mail or make a payment in-person with cash, check or money order made payable to Thomas Edison State University.

Developing Your Degree Program

As an enrolled student, you will benefit from a wide range of student services that will help you achieve your educational goals. Once you have received a completed evaluation of your transfer credits, you may schedule an appointment with an academic advisor to thoroughly review your evaluation and develop a degree program. During this important process, your advisor will work with you to develop a pathway that maps out how you will earn your degree.

Registering for Courses

As an enrolled student, you will have enhanced access to myEdison©, the University’s online course management system, which enables you access your courses. Students can register for courses online through Student Self Service (link) or via U.S. mail with a check or money order. Please do not include credit card information when mailing your tuition payment to the University.

Do you need to speak with an academic advisor? Enrolled students may schedule an appointment with an advisor by calling (609) 292-2803.

Change of Enrollment Plans

Students will be able to request a change to their enrollment plan, Per Credit Tuition Plan, within ninety days from the start of their current year of service. The written requests must be sent to Once received the Office of Student Financial Accounts will change the enrollment plan and recalculate any tuition and fees if necessary.

Attend an Information Session

Information Sessions are held throughout the year and provide prospective students with the opportunity to meet University staff and learn more about the admissions process, financial aid, enrolling and what it is like taking an online course.

View more »