TECEP® and PLA Tuition
- 2017-2018 Tuition and Fees
- TECEP® Tuition
per credit registered
Nonmatriculated student $53 per credit registered
- Portfolio Assessment fees (Upon completion of the PLA-200 course)
Assessment of up to 12 credits registered in a semester:
Assessment of additional 6 credits registered in a semester: $221
(Portfolios are not registered until completed and uploaded, and registration is requested through the PLA office)
- Single Course, 12-week PLA Tuition*
- Matriculated: $178 per credit attempted
- Nonmatriculated: $245 per credit attempted
* Only available based on specific criteria - please contact the PLA office with questions.
NOTE: All tuition costs listed here were approved on March 10, 2017 by the Board of Trustees of Thomas Edison State University and are effective April 1, 2017. Tuition and fees are subject to change.
Our simple online tool helps you plan.
Full-Time or Part-Time?
The amount of credits you plan to earn in a given year should guide which tuition plan you select.
Guide to Tuition & Fees