How Much Will It Cost?
The cost of an undergraduate degree at Thomas Edison State University depends on a number of variables, including:
- the amount of credits a student brings to their degree program, including previously earned credits from other regionally accredited institutions
- the number of credits a student must earn to complete their degree program
- the credit-earning methods they use to complete a degree
- the type of tuition plan a student selects
- whether a student benefits from in-state tuition rates offered to New Jersey residents (As Thomas Edison State University is a state college, New Jersey residents may take advantage of in-state tuition, which is typically less than out-of-state tuition.)
To get an idea of how much your degree will cost, consider how many credits you might be able to complete in a year. Select the Right Tuition Plan.
Our simple online tool helps you plan.
Full-Time or Part-Time?
The amount of credits you plan to earn in a given year should guide which tuition plan you select.
Guide to Tuition & Fees