Order a TESU Transcript
Thomas Edison State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide 24/7 online transcript ordering to our students and alumni. The cost per transcript is $15.
The National Student Clearinghouse will collect the Thomas Edison State University transcript fee, as well as a small processing fee after the transcript has been released by the University.
- Transcript order updates are automatically emailed or texted to you as your request moves along the process of being fulfilled or if there are any issues that need to be resolved. You can also track your order online for added convenience.
- Transcripts can be sent to participating colleges and universities via Electronic PDF with participating schools. Be sure to check out this service as it is the easiest way to be sure your school has received the transcript.
- If you order an electronic PDF version of your transcript sent to yourself, it will be an UNOFFICIAL transcript. In order for your electronic transcript to be official, you must have it sent to another institution directly. If you need an official copy sent to yourself, it must be sent by mail.
- Requests are usually processed within 5 business days of you submitting your request to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- The University does not offer a rush option, however, students can request overnight mail via FedEx at an additional cost.
- Although a student is certified for graduation before the actual graduation date, the degree will not appear as conferred on the Thomas Edison State University transcript until the next business day after graduation.
- Note: Transcripts will not be furnished to applicants or to students/alumni with outstanding financial obligations to the University.
If you have any questions about how to order a transcript, please contact Enrolled Services at (609) 777-5680, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need technical assistance from the National Student Clearinghouse, please visit their help page or call 703-742-4200 for more information.
Do you want to pick up your transcript in person?
If you wish to pick up a transcript at the University, please order the transcript online at least two business days ahead. On the request, under Delivery Method, select “Hold for Pickup”. Please then email us at email@example.com or call us at 609-984-1180 to indicate the date and time that you want to pick up the transcript. We will have it ready for you at the reception desk at Hanover Hall, 167 W. Hanover Street, Trenton NJ 08618. If there are any delays, we will call and let you know.
Transcripts will only be released to the student/graduate so please be prepared to show photo ID to pick it up. You may not send a family member to collect it for you.