Skip to Main Content

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.

Navy Tuition Assistance

Please visit your Education Office to discuss your degree plan. Once you have spoken to an Education Counselor, you can apply for Tuition Assistance using the WebTA Request:

  • Click on "MyEducation" and then "MyTA". You will need a CAC card or your NKO log in. The following information will be required: Start and end date of the course, Course title and name, Cost ($250 per SH for undergraduate courses).
  • A Degree Plan will also be required when requesting TA. If you are a current student, please print out your Evaluation from your Online Student Services account. If you are a new student, please contact Military and Veteran Education Support.
  • The form will be electronically approved. Once your TA is approved, you will need to print the approved Voucher. PLEASE PRINT YOUR STUDENT ID AT THE TOP OF THE DOCUMENT. The document is NOT automatically submitted Thomas Edison State University.
  • Register for classes using TESU's Online Student Services
  • Send a copy of the approved tuition voucher to or fax it to (609) 984-7143. Include your student ID# on the document. Please do not include your social security number.

    **If your TA Voucher has not yet been authorized, you are still able to reserve a place in the course. Please send the TA as soon as you have it to or fax to (609) 984-7143. While we are holding a place on your behalf, you will not be registered for your course(s) until your TA Voucher has been submitted.

Contact Military and Veteran Education Support if you need additional assistance.