Skip to Main Content

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.

Vocational Rehabilitation and Other Disability Service Providers

Students working with Vocational Rehabilitation and/or other disability-related providers should contact the ADA Coordinator to coordinate all University services.

Vocational Rehabilitation: Department of Veterans Affairs

Students working with Vocational Rehabilitation counselors from the Department of Veterans Affairs should contact the University’s Office of Military and Veteran Education at (866) 446-1804 by emailing Additional information on Military and Veteran Education Support can be found at

Information on the website is the most current and up to date and may differ from that which is elsewhere found in print.