This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.
To be met upon completion of the BSN degree program
1. Demonstrate the use of critical thinking skills in the integration of current nursing knowledge and evidence-based findings to direct clinical practice decisions.
2. Apply knowledge of human diversity, ethics, and safe, client-focused care in the design, implementation, evaluation, and quality management of healthcare across the lifespan.
3. Demonstrate the use of effective communication strategies to identify, manage and exchange knowledge with clients, healthcare professionals, and community members.
4. Analyze the effect of health policy on the organization, financing, and delivery of healthcare.
5. Use information technology to manage knowledge, communicate information, and facilitate decision making in nursing practice.
6. Synthesize the multi-dimensional roles of professional nursing to provide leadership for nursing practice.
7. Demonstrate a commitment to advanced study and lifelong learning.