Recognizing that human capital is our most important asset, the Office of Human Resources is dedicated to providing the following quality services to employees of Thomas Edison State University and the New Jersey State Library:
- Recruitment of qualified individuals
- Retention of valuable employees
- Training and development to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organizations
- Inspire and encourage a high level of employee morale through recognition and effective communication
- Provide resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures
This section of the University Web site provides employment information for the staff of Thomas Edison State University and the New Jersey State Library, and for prospective employees interested in a career at the University or the Library.
View the Campus Security Report.
For more information, contact the Office of Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 984-1114.