Caroline P. Tompkins Endowed Scholarship
The Caroline P. Tompkins Endowed Scholarship was established in 2008 to provide financial support to undergraduate students enrolled at Thomas Edison State University who are employed by the University and in need of assistance with expenses related to pursuing a College degree.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, the student must meet the following:
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Enrollment Status: Enrolled
- Type of degree/certificate: Any undergraduate degree or certificate
- Must be currently employed by Thomas Edison State University
For more information on determining whether you are eligible for this scholarship, contact the University Scholarship Committee at email@example.com.
Award Criteria: To be considered for an award, the student must meet the following:
- Meet all eligibility criteria described on the respective scholarship's webpage.
- Submit a completed Thomas Edison State University Scholarship Application during the application period.
- Have applied for federal and State (NJ residents only) financial aid through the FAFSA and the Thomas Edison State University Financial Aid Application.
- Submit any required supplemental documentation before the end of the application period.
Students enrolled with the University at the time of scholarship application must have:
- Completed a minimum of 12 Thomas Edison State University credits, with at least six hours being from Online or Guided Study courses.
- A minimum Thomas Edison State University GPA of 3.0 at the time of application.
- Successfully completed a minimum of 66 percent of courses attempted at Thomas Edison State University. Incompletes, withdrawals, and failed classes do not count as completed credits.
Supplemental Documentation Required: None