Switzer Foundation Scholarship
The Switzer Foundation Scholarship was established in 2015 and is funded by an annual grant from the Switzer Foundation. The scholarship is available for female students currently enrolled in an undergraduate nursing degree program in the W. Cary Edwards School of Nursing at Thomas Edison State University. Awards will be based on academic performance and demonstrated financial need. The scholarship is offered once each year during the Summer Award Cycle.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, the student must meet the following:
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Enrollment Status: Enrolled
- Type of degree/certificate: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- A minimum 3.0 GPA at Thomas Edison State University
- Have not earned a previous Baccalaureate degree
- Be a female, U.S. Citizen, living within 50 miles of New York City, NY
- Successfully completed a minimum of 66 percent of courses attempted at Thomas Edison State University. Incompletes, withdrawals, and failed classes do not count as completed credits.
For more information on determining whether you are eligible for this scholarship, contact the University Scholarship Committee at email@example.com.
Award Criteria: To be considered for an award, the student must meet the following:
- Meet all eligibility criteria.
- Complete the Thomas Edison State University Scholarship Application process during the application period.
- Complete and submit a FAFSA for federal and State (NJ residents only) financial aid.
Supplemental Documentation Required: None
Apply for Scholarships
The scholarship application period is closed.
Scholarship questions? Email the Scholarship Committee.