Skip to Main Content

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.

Chat with TESU

Military Students with International Credits

TESU will not evaluate transcripts from other countries and there is no need to send them to us. If you have completed course work at a foreign college or university, the University will accept credit recommendations from a required course-by-course evaluation completed by any of the following agencies:

All costs associated with the international credit evaluation are the responsibility of the student. The University reserves the right to make its own determination on the amount and type of credit to be awarded based on the evaluations provide by these agencies. An enrolled student may transfer a maximum of 90 credits from international institutions. Thomas Edison State University does not participate in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). Therefore the University does not sponsor foreign national students for F-1 or J-1 visa status. Course-by-course credit recommendations will be reviewed by Thomas Edison State University based upon existing transfer and degree policies in place at the time of application.

Thomas Edison State University does not issue "Certificates of Acceptance" (Form I-20) to international students. Students who enter the U.S. on a student visa (F-1) through another college may enroll at Thomas Edison State University. However, it will be the student's responsibility to keep his/her visa status current.