Order a TESU Transcript
Thomas Edison State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide 24/7 online transcript ordering to our students and alumni. The cost per transcript is $15.
The National Student Clearinghouse will collect the Thomas Edison State University transcript fee, as well as a small processing fee after the transcript has been released by the University.
- Transcript order updates are automatically emailed or texted to you as your request moves along the process of being fulfilled or if there are any issues that need to be resolved. You can also track your order online for added convenience.
- Transcripts can be sent to participating colleges and universities via Electronic PDF with participating schools. Be sure to check out this service as it is the easiest way to be sure your school has received the transcript.
- If you order an electronic PDF version of your transcript sent to yourself, it will be an UNOFFICIAL transcript. In order for your electronic transcript to be official, you must have it sent to another institution directly. If you need an official copy sent to yourself, it must be sent by mail.
- Requests are usually processed within 5 business days of you submitting your request to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- The University does not offer a rush option, however, students can request overnight mail via FedEx at an additional cost.
- Note: Transcripts will not be furnished to applicants or to students/alumni with outstanding financial obligations to the University.
If you have any questions about how to order a transcript, please contact the Learner Support Center at 1-888-442-8372, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need technical assistance from the National Student Clearinghouse, please visit their help page or call 703-742-4200 for more information.