Order a TESU Transcript
- Thomas Edison State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide 24/7 online transcript ordering to our students and alumni. The National Student Clearinghouse will collect the Thomas Edison State University transcript fee, as well as a small processing fee after the transcript has been released by the University. Payments should be made by credit card.
- Transcript order updates are automatically emailed or texted to you as your request moves along the process of being fulfilled or if there are any issues that need to be resolved. You can also track your order online for added convenience.
- Transcripts can be sent to participating colleges and universities via Electronic PDF with participating schools. Be sure to check out this service as it is the easiest way to be sure your school has received the transcript.
- If you order an electronic PDF version of your transcript sent to yourself, it will be an UNOFFICIAL transcript. In order for your transcript to be official, you must have it sent to another institution directly.
- Requests are usually processed within 5 business days of you submitting your request to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Note: Transcripts will not be furnished to applicants or to students/alumni with outstanding financial obligations to the University.
If you have any questions about how to order a transcript, please contact the Learner Support Center at 1-888-442-8372, or firstname.lastname@example.org .