Cost & Tuition
The Per Credit Tuition Plan allows you to pay for each undergraduate course at the time of registration.
- The undergraduate per credit tuition cost is $300.
- The graduate per credit tuition cost is $635.
- MBA Program tuition is $678 per credit.
Visit UPSers.com for information about UPS's Education Assistance Program. Some UPS locations are not eligible for the UPS Assistance Program. Please visit www.upsers.com to verify whether you are eligible for the program. Tuition reimbursements are subject to all applicable semester, annual and lifetime caps, per the terms and conditions of the UPS Education Assistance Program.
Please note: if a degree program requires a course not offered by Thomas Edison State University, you may need to take that course at another institution. You will be responsible for any and all costs incurred at that institution.
Thomas Edison State University offers a number of scholarship programs to assist students in meeting their financial commitments.
The University accepts payment for tuition by check or major credit card.
Ways to get answers to your questions:
- Call the Office of Admissions and speak with an Admissions Counselor at (888) 442-8372.
- Email your question(s) to email@example.com.
- Call Juliette Punchello, Director of Admissions, at (609) 984-1164, ext. 3318.
- If you have questions about UPS's Education Assistance Program, please visit UPSers.com.
Find out the ways Thomas Edison State University is working for UPS.