Welcome to Operation Vet Success
This virtual resource center guides our veteran and active duty students toward degree completion, connects them with useful resources and helps them prepare for a new career as a civilian.
FINISH YOUR DEGREE:
- Getting Started Learn about applying to the University, using your VA benefits, tuition and financial aid.
- Pathway to Success Learn about course registration, VA approved courses and academic advising.
- Mission Accomplished Get inspired by veterans who have earned their degrees.
- Veteran Resources Find resources for education, career services and health.
- GI Bill FAQs Get answers to the most common questions on GI Bill® education benefits.
HEAR FROM OUR GRADS
VISIT OUR PSA PARTNERS
We're sorry, no events were found for this calendar.
W. Cary Edwards School of Nursing and Health Professions' Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Earns CCNE Reaccreditation
The W. Cary Edwards School of Nursing and Health Professions at TESU has received reacc...
Grant will support community provider partnerships and professional development for addressing student mental health needs in the wake of COVID-19.