You may earn the following degrees entirely through Thomas Edison State University:
- Associate in Arts (AA)
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) - Applied Computer Studies
- Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics (ASNSM) - Computer Science
- Associate in Science in Applied Science and Technology (ASAST) - Computer Science Technology
- Associate in Science in Business Administration (ASBA) - General Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) - General Management
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) - English
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) - History
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Humanities
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Liberal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Psychology
UPS employees may enroll in any academic program offered by the University.
Given the nature of UPS's business, you may be interested in our Operations Management curriculum.
The School of Business and Management offers an Undergraduate Certificate Program in Operations Management. The six courses in the program include:
- Introduction to Business (BUS-101)
- Operations Management (OPM-301)
- Management Information Systems (CIS 301)
- Total Quality Management (OPM-411)
- Logistics (OPM-415)
- Supply Chain Management (OPM-420)
The courses in the Operations Management certificate programs can be applied towards the University's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree with Operations Management as an option.
Thomas Edison State University delivers for UPS employee John Kurzenberger
View the article in the University's Invention magazine.