Provisional Admission – RN-BSN
Begin your BSN before you graduate
- Provisional Admission to the RN-BSN and RN-BSN/MSN program is open to senior nursing students or graduates of an RN diploma program, or an associate degree in nursing program from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States
- Provisional Admission to the RN-BSN and RNBSN/MSN program is open to graduate nurses awaiting RN licensure.
- Students provisionally admitted will have one year from the date of Provisional Admission to obtain RN licensure
- Students may begin their RN-BSN with the first two BSN courses while taking and awaiting NCLEX-RN results
- Students will be fully admitted after successful completion of the NCLEX-RN and submission of final transcripts. Provisional BSN students are welcomed into the RN-BSN program.
- Up to four courses (12 credits) in the BSN degree count toward your MSN!
- Maximize your transfer credit
- Seamless transition
- Thomas Edison State University courses are online 24/7
Save time and money