At Thomas Edison State University, we've got your six.
We are focused on helping veterans and active duty service members make a successful transition as civilians, prepare for the civilian job market and access VA services.
- GI Bill® FAQs
- Useful Links for Veteran Students
- Using Your Educational Benefits
- VA Process
- Key forms to Access VA educational benefits
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Financial Aid Guide for Military and Veterans
- Military and Veteran Scholarships
- Accredited Schools Online-Higher Ed Resources
- Scholarship and Financial Aid Guide
- Paying for College Guide
American Corporate Partners (ACP):
Find information designed to assist veterans in their transition from the armed services to the civilian workforce, including mentoring, career counseling and networking opportunities.
National Veteran Resource Directory:
Searchable, online database that connects veterans, wounded warriors, service members and their families with those who support them.
VA Build Your Career Site:
Locate career resources for veterans and their family members to obtain career advice and find jobs.
VA Education and Career Counseling:
Learn more about and apply for education and career counseling offered through the VA.
Develop your personal brand:
Learn to synthesize your key skills and abilities, your interests and how your military training can be applied to a new career.
Develop your resume:
Get advice and tips on creating a resume and cover letter that highlights the skills and talent you bring to the table for a prospective employer.
Prepare for an Interview:
Your resume gets you the interview, but your interview gets you the job. Check out these tips to prepare for your next interview.
Match Your Skills to a Career:
Learn to match your skills to a new career
Research New Career Options:
Learn about education and skills required for a new career as well as federal data on job outlook.
Dress for Success:
You only get one chance to make a great first impression. Learn what to wear on your next interview and feel confident about your professional appearance.
PSEG Careers Site:
Research potential employment opportunities at PSEG, New Jersey’s largest utility and a corporate partner of Thomas Edison State University.
VA Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization:
Aids service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses, veteran-owned small businesses, small disadvantaged businesses, HUBZone businesses and women-owned small businesses.
Veteran Entrepreneur Portal:
Connects veteran entrepreneurs to tips, information and resources that guide every step of entrepreneurship.
U.S. Dept. of Labor’s Veteran Employment and Training Service:
Serves veterans and separating service members by preparing them for meaningful careers, providing employment resources and expertise, and protecting their employment rights.
National Veterans Business Development Council:
A credible and reliable certifying authority that ensures valid documentation exists for businesses owned and controlled by veterans
- Career Guide for Veterans
- Military Exposures
- Veterans Health Initiative
- VA’s Independent Living services
- Getting Help for PTSD
- Getting PTSD Care with VA Benefits
- Find a VA PTSD Program Near You
- Understanding PTSD
- VA National Center for PTSD
- Find a VA Substance Abuse Clinic
- Find a VA Hospital or Clinic
- Team Red White and Blue
- The Recovery Village
- Explore VA
- Find a Regional VA Benefits Office
- Find a Regional VA Loan Center
- Find a Regional VA Hospital or Clinic
- Find a Regional PTSD Program
- Find a Regional Substance Abuse Clinic
- State Directories of VA Facilities
- VA Locations Home Page