At Thomas Edison State University, we've got your six.
We are focused on helping veterans and active duty service members make a successful transition as civilians, prepare for the civilian job market and access VA services.
- GI Bill® FAQs
- Useful Links for Veteran Students
- Using Your Educational Benefits
- VA Process
- Key forms to Access VA educational benefits
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Financial Aid Guide for Military and Veterans
- Military and Veteran Scholarships
- Accredited Schools Online-Higher Ed Resources
- Scholarship and Financial Aid Guide
- Paying for College Guide
American Corporate Partners (ACP):
Find information designed to assist veterans in their transition from the armed services to the civilian workforce, including mentoring, career counseling and networking opportunities.
National Veteran Resource Directory:
Searchable, online database that connects veterans, wounded warriors, service members and their families with those who support them.
VA Build Your Career Site:
Locate career resources for veterans and their family members to obtain career advice and find jobs.
VA Education and Career Counseling:
Learn more about and apply for education and career counseling offered through the VA.
Develop your personal brand:
Learn to synthesize your key skills and abilities, your interests and how your military training can be applied to a new career.
Develop your resume:
Get advice and tips on creating a resume and cover letter that highlights the skills and talent you bring to the table for a prospective employer.
Prepare for an Interview:
Your resume gets you the interview, but your interview gets you the job. Check out these tips to prepare for your next interview.
Match Your Skills to a Career:
Learn to match your skills to a new career
Research New Career Options:
Learn about education and skills required for a new career as well as federal data on job outlook.
Dress for Success:
You only get one chance to make a great first impression. Learn what to wear on your next interview and feel confident about your professional appearance.
PSEG Careers Site:
Research potential employment opportunities at PSEG, New Jersey’s largest utility and a corporate partner of Thomas Edison State University.
VA Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization:
Aids service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses, veteran-owned small businesses, small disadvantaged businesses, HUBZone businesses and women-owned small businesses.
Veteran Entrepreneur Portal:
Connects veteran entrepreneurs to tips, information and resources that guide every step of entrepreneurship.
U.S. Dept. of Labor’s Veteran Employment and Training Service:
Serves veterans and separating service members by preparing them for meaningful careers, providing employment resources and expertise, and protecting their employment rights.
National Veterans Business Development Council:
A credible and reliable certifying authority that ensures valid documentation exists for businesses owned and controlled by veterans
Consulting firm specializing in Military Talent Programs. Experts in designing, deploying, and optimizing all aspects of military and veteran recruiting, hiring, engagement, and retention programs
- Career Guide for Veterans
- Military Exposures
- Veterans Health Initiative
- VA’s Independent Living services
- Getting Help for PTSD
- Getting PTSD Care with VA Benefits
- Find a VA PTSD Program Near You
- Understanding PTSD
- VA National Center for PTSD
- Find a VA Substance Abuse Clinic
- Find a VA Hospital or Clinic
- Team Red White and Blue
- The Recovery Village
- Explore VA
- Find a Regional VA Benefits Office
- Find a Regional VA Loan Center
- Find a Regional VA Hospital or Clinic
- Find a Regional PTSD Program
- Find a Regional Substance Abuse Clinic
- State Directories of VA Facilities
- VA Locations Home Page