Veteran Benefits Information

Students interested in using veteran benefits must establish their eligibility by completing one of the following forms:

  • VA Form 22-1990 (Application for Education Benefits)
  • VA Form 22-1995 (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training) - if you have previously attended College and received veteran benefits

Access these forms via the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Veterans Online Application Web site.

Forms to Access Veterans Benefits

More information on veteran benefits, or contact Military and Veteran Education Support.

Latest Navy News


Military & Veteran Education Support

Contact us today »