College of the American Soldier

The University of the American Soldier works in conjunction with GoArmyEd and colleges whose degrees participate in the Career Noncommissioned Officer (NCO) Degrees Program. At Thomas Edison State University, soldiers can earn the following degree programs through the program:

To learn more, contact Military & Veteran Education Support.

Latest Army News


Military & Veteran Education Support

Contact us today »