Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Air University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative Program (AU-ABC)
The TESU AU-ABC partnership enables airmen completing an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree with CCAF a seamless path to complete a Bachelor degree with Thomas Edison State University.
Benefits to CCAF students:
- CCAF Graduates can complete a Bachelor degree with Thomas Edison State University, one of New Jersey’s 9 state College, which is regionally accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267-284-5000)
- Thomas Edison State University’s partnership with AU-ABC ensures the maximum amount of guaranteed credit transfer making it the best choice for completing a Bachelor degree
- Founded on adult education and distance learning, Thomas Edison State University is the most experienced Public On-line college in the country enabling students to study world wide
- Thomas Edison State University has established partnerships with all branches of the US armed forces and accepts Military Tuition Assistance (MTA) as well as veterans benefits like the GI Bill making it even easier to complete your degree financially.
- TESU Online courses run in 12-week length terms.
Bachelor of Science in Applied Science and Technology (BSAST) in Technical Studies
- Students can transfer 60 credits from the AAS in Electronic Systems Technology degree earned at CCAF
- View BSAST in Technical Studies Degree Requirements & How CCAF Credits Can Apply to Degree
How to get started:
- Contact an advisor for answers to your questions about the AU-ABC program and the application process at (888) 442-8372 or firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the Top Military-Friendly Institutions in the U.S.
Military & Veteran Education Support