How to Get Started with MyCAA

To establish a MyCAA Account:

  • Visit the MyCAA Spouse Portal.
    Provide required Spouse Profile information. A real-time DEERS eligibility check will confirm if you meet MyCAA eligibility requirements so you can move forward and establish your MyCAA Account. Those who do not pass this check will be provided additional guidance.

To Receive Additional Information or Assistance:

  • Call (800) 342-9647 to speak with a MyCAA Career and Education Consultant or, if you already have an established MyCAA Account, use your Message Box as the fastest way to receive information and assistance; Students are responsible for submitting their MyCAA Financial assistance directly to the University.
  • For additional information, contact the Office of Military and Veteran Education at (866) 446-1804 or by email.