MSM Program Outcomes
Graduates of the Master of Science in Management degree program will be able to:
- Evaluate management practices within a global context.
- Evaluate strategic planning models within organizations.
- Analyze human capital productivity data associated with business development, growth and sustainability.
- Apply ethical, legal and data-informed decision making in management policies, procedures and business recommendations.
- Analyze leadership strategies within a variety of business models.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills targeting business related purposes and audiences.