Thomas Edison State University is committed to serving human resource professionals. The University is proud of its relationship with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM®) and our academic programs in human resources and leadership.
Dr. Michael Williams
Dean of the School of Business and Management;
Expert in human capital management
Associate Vice President for Strategic Partnerships;
Manages College's corporate relationships, including UPS, Siemens, Walmart and McDonald's
Thomas Philips '12
Associate Director, Strategic Partnership Initiatives;
Graduate, Master of Science in Human Resources Management degree program
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Aligned with the SHRM® HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates, this 36-credit online program is grounded in current best practices and prepares students to become strategic partners within their organizations.
- Master of Science in Management
- Developed at the request of a major telecommunications company, this 36-credit online program focuses on organizational leadership and integrating management theory and practice to a wide range of organizations.
- Master of Business Administration
An accelerated, career-focused MBA, this 39-credit program prepares students for leadership roles in a wide range of industries and offers four areas of study:
- Data Analytics
- Healthcare Management
- Graduate Certificates
Self-paced and designed for working adults, these 12-credit online certificates enable students to gain competencies and expertise in a wide range of disciplines, including:
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Professional Communications
- Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (HR area of study)
- Self-paced and designed for working adults, this 120-credit online program focuses on employee selection, training, management development, industrial relations, compensation and the dynamics of organizational behavior.
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Self-paced and designed for working adults, this 120-credit online programs enables students to understand the roles and personal dynamics required to be an effective organizational leader.
- Corporate Partnerships
- Learn how Thomas Edison State University can help your organization develop its human capital and enhance its staff development, recruitment and retention efforts. The University has a long history of aligning its programs with the strategic goals of organizations and businesses.