Apply for a Graduate Certificate
You will find our graduate certificate programs — from clinical trials management to homeland security — personally rewarding and professionally helpful. Some students find that pursuing a certificate program inspires further study; their certificate credits are applicable to a graduate degree program at Thomas Edison State University.
To apply, you must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
For all other graduate certificate programs, follow these steps:
- Plan to apply six weeks before the date the term starts.
- Explore our graduate certificates.
Complete Part 1 of the application. Applicants must submit the following supporting documents:
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Objectives
- Have transcripts from all colleges and universities you’ve attended sent directly to the University.
- If you are an international student whose primary language is not English, submit your TOEFL scores. These must come directly from the University Board.
- Expect an answer within two weeks from the receipt of the completed application.
Apply Online Today
Our simple online tool helps you plan.
Deadline for Certificate Programs
To start Jan. 1: apply by Nov. 15
To start April 1: apply by Feb. 15
To start July 1: apply by May 15
To start Oct. 1: apply by Aug. 15
Temporary Panel Catcher.