Student Consumer Information (HEOA)
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- For information about contacting Thomas Edison State University
For information about Financial Aid
- (888) 442-8372
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- What You Can Study
- Courses and Schedules
- Thomas Edison State University has a continuous improvement process for improving academic programs to ensure that academic programs provide knowledge that is both current and relevant to the specific academic program. The University also has an Academic Program Review process which evaluates programs for improvement.
- - Thomas Edison State University primarily instructs students at a distance, however, the Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN Nursing program does utilize physical facilities on our Trenton, NJ campus.
- The Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN Nursing program utilizes Glen Cairn Hall, the home of the W. Cary Edwards School of Nursing, located at 301 West State Street. Nursing students primarily utilize the second floor of the building which houses classrooms, simulation and skills laboratories and a computer testing room. The state-of-the-art simulation and skills laboratory, opened in June 2016, includes four high-fidelity simulation rooms, a control room, staff offices, and three rooms for debriefing. The area also includes a student lounge and vending area, as well as student lockers. The smart classroom and computer lab presently accommodate 49 students.
More information about the Nursing Simulation Lab
- Mentors (Faculty)
- Educational Programs
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval and Licensures of Institution and Programs
- Academic Code of Conduct and Copyright Infringement
Computer Use and File Sharing
This requirement does not apply because students do not use the institution’s information technology systems.
- Career and Job Placement Services
Institutional Information on College Navigator
Teacher Preparation Program
The University does not offer a Teacher Preparation Program.
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
Student Loan Information
- Thomas Edison State University Financial Aid Policy and Procedures for Awarding Title IV HEA programs
- Terms and Conditions of Title IV, HEA Loans
- Rights and Responsibilities of Students Receiving Title IV, HEA Financial Aid
- Determining Amount of Award and Criteria for Selecting Recipients
- Federal Direct Loan Entrance / Exit Counseling
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- 2016-2017 Financial Aid Handbook
- Preferred lender arrangements/lists
Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
Thomas Edison State University typically instructs students at a distance, so there is no vaccination requirement for our students with the exception of the Accelerated Nursing program (BSNA) students.
Incoming BSNA students are required to get a Flu Vaccine, have evidence of Tetanus Vaccine within the last 10 years, a PPD skin test, and immunity to Hep B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella.
Vaccination requirements for the Accelerated Nursing program (BSNA) students are found on page 16 in the BSNA handbook.
Campus Security Report
The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety information, including topics such as crime prevention, fire safety, crime reporting policies, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security and safety to campus. The report also contains information about crime statistics for the four previous reporting calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus or on property owned or controlled by the University, and on public property within or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
- Campus Building Evacuation Plans
Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics, and Fire Log
This indicator does not apply because this institution does not have on-campus housing facilities.
Suicide Prevention Information
This institution did not admit full-time first-time undergraduate-level students in the cohort year, therefore retention rate information is not reported.
This institution did not admit full-time first-time undergraduate-level students in the cohort year, therefore graduation rate information is not reported.
This institution did not admit full-time first-time undergraduate-level students in the cohort year, therefore transfer-out rate information is not reported.
Graduation and Transfer Out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid
This institution does not offer athletically related student aid.
Placement in Employment
This institution does not calculate employment placement rates.
Job Placement Rates for Graduates
This indicator does not apply because this institution does not advertise job placement rates for recruitment.
Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates
Student Satisfaction and Achievement
Student Satisfaction and Achievement
In addition to learning outcomes and accreditation, Thomas Edison State University assesses its institutional performance by examining the satisfaction and achievements of our students and graduates.
Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data
This institution does not offer an intercollegiate athletic program.