Find a Noncredit Program
From the ABC's of Nonprofit Accounting to Women's Exercise Training and Wellness, Thomas Edison State University offers a wide range of noncredit programs to help you advance your career or start a new one.
Fitness Training and Fitness Management
- Certified Posture Specialist
- Fitness Business Management
- Personal Fitness Training
- Personal Fitness Training-Advanced
- Personal Training and Group Exercise Training for Older Adults
- Women's Exercise Training and Wellness
Human Resources/Career Development
- Family Nutrition
- Functional Family Nutrition
- Nutrition for Optimal Health, Wellness and Sports
- School Nutrition and Wellness
Make sure that your choice of program fits your particular learning style and set of expectations. If you have a question about the format of any particular course or program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (609) 777-5642, ext. 2217.