Deferred Option Payment Plan
How to Enroll In Thomas Edison State University Payment Plan
- Once you have completed your course registration in Online Student Services and you are on the screen that says: REGISTRATION PAYMENT IS REQUIRED, click on the “Make a Payment” button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next screen, click on the Payment Plans tab at the top of the page.
- ‘The next screen states “New Payment Plans are available,” click on Enroll Now.
- Select the term you just registered for, and after reading about the plan, hit continue.
- Click on “Display Payment Schedule," after reviewing page, click on continue.
- Read paragraph at the top of the page, and then select your Payment Method.
- After you have selected your payment method, New Electronic Check or Credit Card, complete the information on the right side of the screen and select continue when done.
- The next page is the Payment Plan Agreement, read the page. At the bottom you must check the box to agree to the terms. Hit continue after you check the box.
- Payment Agreement, read the payment agreement, and check the box that you “agree to the above terms and conditions. Hit continue.
- The next page is your Payment Receipt for the $35 payment plan fee. Click on My Account tab top left of the page. Log Out is on the upper right corner of the page.