Janssen Pharmaceuticals Scholarship
The Janssen Pharmaceuticals Scholarship was established in 2012 and is funded by an annual grant from Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to support Nursing students enrolled in Thomas Edison State University's Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN (BSNA) program in the W. Cary Edwards School of Nursing. Awards will be based on academic performance and demonstrated financial need. The scholarship is offered once each year during the Winter Award Cycle.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, the student must meet the following:
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Enrollment Status: Enrolled
- Type of degree/certificate: Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN (BSNA degree)
- A minimum 3.2 GPA at Thomas Edison State University
- Successfully completed a minimum of 66 percent of courses attempted at Thomas Edison State University. Incompletes, withdrawals, and failed classes do not count as completed credits.
For more information on determining whether you are eligible for this scholarship, contact the University Scholarship Committee at email@example.com.
Award Criteria: To be considered for an award, the student must meet the following:
- Meet all eligibility criteria.
- Complete the Thomas Edison State University Scholarship Application process during the application period.
- Complete and submit a FAFSA for federal and State (NJ residents only) financial aid.
- Have not failed a nursing course at Thomas Edison State University.
Supplemental Documentation Required: None