Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship Fund
The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship Fund was established in 2014 by a grant from the Helene Fuld Health Trust. Scholarships from the Fuld Trust are used to provide current financial aid to students enrolled in the Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN (BSNA) program in the W. Cary Edwards School of Nursing. Awards will be based on academic performance and demonstrated financial need. The scholarship is offered once each year during the Winter Award Cycle.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, the student must meet the following:
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Enrollment Status: Enrolled
- Type of degree/certificate: Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN (BSNA degree)
- A minimum 3.2 GPA at Thomas Edison State University
- Successfully completed a minimum of 66 percent of courses attempted at Thomas Edison State University. Incompletes, withdrawals, and failed classes do not count as completed credits.
For more information on determining whether you are eligible for this scholarship, contact the University Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Award Criteria: To be considered for an award, the student must meet the following:
- Meet all eligibility criteria.
- Complete the Thomas Edison State University Scholarship Application process during the application period.
- Complete and submit a FAFSA for federal and State (NJ residents only) financial aid.
- Have not failed a nursing course at Thomas Edison State University.
- Submit evidence of community service.
Supplemental Documentation Required: None