Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship Fund
The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship Fund was established in 2014 by a grant from the Helene Fuld Health Trust. Scholarships from the Fuld Trust are used to provide current financial aid to students enrolled in the Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN (BSNA) program in the W. Cary Edwards School of Nursing. Because of the timing of the grant, this scholarship may be offered apart from the June-July application period associated with the general award cycle.
Qualifying Criteria: To be qualified to apply for this scholarship, the student must meet the following:
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Enrollment Status: Enrolled
- Type of degree/certificate: Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN (BSNA degree) Completed a minimum of 12 Thomas Edison State University credits
- A minimum 3.2 GPA at Thomas Edison State University
- Successfully completed a minimum of 66 percent of courses attempted at Thomas Edison State University. Incompletes, withdrawals, and failed classes do not count as completed credits.
For more information on determining whether you are eligible for this scholarship, contact the University Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Award Criteria: To be considered for an award, the student must meet the following:
- Meet all qualifying criteria.
- Submit a completed Thomas Edison State University Scholarship Application during the application period.
- Have applied for federal and State (NJ residents only) financial aid through the FAFSA and the Thomas Edison State University Financial Aid Application.
- Have not failed a course at Thomas Edison State University.
- Submit evidence of community service.
Supplemental Documentation Required: None
Next Opportunity to Apply for Scholarships
The next opportunity to apply for general scholarships will be June 1, 2016.
For students in nuclear-related programs, the NRC Scholarship remains open. Apply from the NRC Scholarship webpage
Check out our Outside Scholarships page, including the site for Military/Family Members.
Should you have questions about our scholarships, please email the Scholarship Committee.