How to Get Started
Visit Thomas Edison State University's Web site and explore our degrees and various methods of earning credit. For more information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 442-8372.
- Congratulations on taking the next step in your pursuit to enroll at Thomas Edison State University. Once you have selected a degree program or certificate, you are ready to apply using the University's Online Application.
- Application Instructions: To ensure you are applying as part of your partnership program, you will be asked to identify your employer or affiliation. Step five of the application will ask, "Are you employed by or affiliated with a Thomas Edison State University partnership program?" Select "Yes" for this question and then choose your employer or affiliation from the drop down menu.
- If you have any questions about the application or Thomas Edison State University, please contact the Office of Admissions at (888) 442-8372 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- If you would like to learn more about Sun's Tuition Reimbursement Program, please contact the Sun National Bank Human Resources Department at (856) 690-4162.
Payment of the $75 application fee makes you eligible for a complete review of all previously earned academic credentials. This evaluation is the basis of the student's program plan and advisement services. Your official transcripts and documents should be sent to:
Thomas Edison State UniversityThe evaluation of your official transcripts and documents will assist in the preparation of a personalized program plan to help guide you to degree completion.
Office of the Registrar
111 W. State St.
Trenton, NJ 08608
- After your application is received and processed, you will receive an acceptance letter from the University. At that time, you should register for classes. You may register for courses online or by calling the Office of the Registrar at: (609) 633-9242. You must pay for your courses at the time of registration. You may also mail your registration form and payment to the Office of the Registrar (to the address mentioned above).