Costs & Tuition
You have two undergraduate tuition plans from which to choose:
Per Credit Tuition Plan: This tuition plan allows the student to pay for each course at the time of registration.
The cost is $385 per credit.
- Comprehensive Tuition Plan: Students have the option to pre-pay tuition for a full year at a cost of $6,135.00. A student may take up to 36 credits of Thomas Edison State University courses per year.
- Graduate Program tuition is $645 per credit.
- A separate tuition and fee schedule applies to The School of Nursing programs.
Please note: If a degree program requires a course not offered by Thomas Edison State University, you may need to take that course at another institution. You will be responsible for any and all costs incurred at that institution.
The University accepts payment for tuition by check or major credit card.
Thomas Edison State University also offers a number of scholarship programs to assist students in meeting their financial commitments. Click here for more details.
Ways to get answers to your questions:
- Call the Office of Admissions and speak with an Admissions Counselor at (888) 442-8372.
- E-mail your question(s) to email@example.com.
- Call David Hoftiezer, Director of Admissions, at (609) 984-1164, ext. 3025.
Tuition reimbursement may be available - check with your local Human Resources group to determine your eligibility. To find out more about Charles Schwab's tuition benefits, visit Childers Tuition Reimbursement Program via the online employee portal. Please refer to jumpword "HR Direct."
Create an Account to Apply Today