Why Thomas Edison State University?
You can do this.
Employees of Public Service Electric and Gas Company: In partnership with PSEG, Thomas Edison State University has developed the Bachelor of Science in Applied Science and Technology degree in Energy Utility Technology (EUT). You can complete this degree through a number of flexible credit-earning options offered by the University, including transferring credits from community colleges, leveraging your military experience and/or PSEG training, or by enrolling in online courses. Learn more about the requirements for your degree.
Thomas Edison State University has evaluated PSEG training courses for academic credit. See how your PSEG technical training may be transferred into academic credit that will count toward your degree.
Through the partnership with PSEG, Thomas Edison State University has articulation agreements in Energy Utility Technology with two New Jersey community colleges: Mercer County Community College and Essex County College. You can transfer up to 80 credits from community colleges toward your degree in Energy Utility Technology. To view a Transfer Sheet for a community college, click on the name of the college below.
- Mercer County Community College Transfer Advisement Equivalency Sheet
- Essex County College Transfer Advisement Equivalency Sheet
Your schedule is demanding.
Our schedule works around you. New semesters start every month.
You need convenience.
At Thomas Edison State University, you can earn your degree whenever and wherever you want such as in the comfort of your home or the local library.
You need flexibility.
Thomas Edison State University offers online courses, guided and independent study, and a credit-transfer policy that honors your past college experience.
You deserve credit for what you already know.
Thomas Edison State University is a national leader in assessing and awarding credit for college-level learning acquired outside the classroom.
You deserve an affordable education.
Thomas Edison State University offers one of the best values in higher education anywhere in the world.
This is for you.
- The University has built its entire academic program around the unique needs of adult learners, removing the barriers that limit many excellent undergraduate and graduate school candidates who juggle family and career responsibilities.
- Thomas Edison State University is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Thomas Edison State University offers flexible course delivery options that best fit your learning style. In addition to taking classes online or through Guided Study, students may complete courses by taking and passing standardized examinations, or use Web-based assessments designed to help them master a course. Credit may also be earned through college-level learning acquired outside the classroom, through military experience or by transferring credit earned from other regionally accredited colleges or universities.
Test Drive an Online Course
Interested in trying out an online course?