How to Get Started
Visit Thomas Edison State University's Web site and explore our degrees and various methods of earning credit. For more information, e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at (888) 442-8372.
- Congratulations on taking the next step in your pursuit to enroll at Thomas Edison State University. Once you have selected a degree program or certificate, you are ready to apply using the University's Online Application.
- Application Instructions: To ensure you are applying as part of your partnership program, you will be asked to identify your employer or affiliation. Step five of the application will ask, "Are you employed by or affiliated with a Thomas Edison State University partnership program?" Select "Yes" for this question and then choose your employer or affiliation from the drop down menu.
- If you have any questions about the application process or Thomas Edison State University, please contact the Office of Admissions and speak with an admissions counselor. You may call the Office of Admissions at (888) 442-8372 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment of the $75 application fee makes you eligible for a complete review of all previously earned academic credentials. This evaluation is the basis of the student's program plan and advisement services. Your official transcripts and documents should be sent to:
Office of the Registrar
Thomas Edison State University
101 W. State St.
Trenton, NJ 08608-1176
The evaluation of your official transcripts and documents will assist in the preparation of a personalized program plan to help guide you to degree completion.
- To forward your PSEG training transcript to the University, please complete the following steps:
- Make a request to have your Technical Training Center manager, Frank Hunter: email@example.com
- Make sure that the information provided on the form is complete and accurate.
Your Technical Training Center manager will send your transcript directly to Thomas Edison State University.
Create an Account to Apply Today