How to Request an ACE Transcript
- Register online with ACE. The American Council on Education (ACE) now offers online registration. The online registration site is used by individual learners who have taken ACE recommended courses or exams. Please click here to register with ACE. This site can also be used to register a Continuing Education Unit (CEU) or seminar if the organization that sponsored the training is among those you see listed here.
Before getting started, please take the time to read these basic tips:
- Be sure to write down or remember your username and password. The registration site is not the same as the ACE Online Transcript site (https://www.acenet.edu/transcripts/) each person who uses the registration site will have to provide some basic personal information. At the end of the registration process, the ACE-recommended courses that have been approved for you will be made a part of the ACE Online Transcript System.
- Notification/status of request: Throughout the registration process, you will be notified by e-mail whenever one of your requests has been approved or denied. Users can also log in at any time to the registration site and view the status of their request. At the end of the process, using the Online Transcript System, you can once again view your complete file, change your address if necessary and order your ACE Transcript.
- First timers vs. existing ACE transcript holders: First time users and existing ACE transcript holders may use this system. First time users can establish their ACE Transcript, and existing ACE Transcript students can add additional activities to those already in their accounts.
- Planning to take more than one ACE recommended activity? If you are planning to take more than one ACE recommended activity, it's advisable to wait to use the registration site at the conclusion of all your work. This will insure that your ACE Transcript is complete when you request it.
- Fees: There is no cost for using the ACE Online Registration Website. First time users will pay their one-time activation fee at the completion of the approval process for their learning activities. The one time fee to establish an ACE transcript is $45. Subsequent transcripts can be ordered for $15. These fees are paid through the ACE Online Transcript site.
- Trouble reports/errors: As with any new online service, students may encounter difficulties with the site. ACE staff wants to hear about these issues so that they can be addressed. Please e-mail ACE at email@example.com and put the words "error online site" in the subject line so they can address your concerns in a timely manner.
- Apply: After you have completed your CFT courses and established your ACE evaluation, you can apply to Thomas Edison State University.
- Transcripts: If you attended other regionally accredited colleges or universities, you need to have official transcripts, ACE Registry transcripts as well as your CFT transcripts sent to Thomas Edison State University to the address below. Your official transcripts and documents should be sent to:
Office of the Registrar
Thomas Edison State University
101 W. State St.
Trenton, NJ 08608-1176
- Payment of the application fee makes you eligible for a complete review of all previously earned academic credentials. The evaluation is the basis of your program plan and advisement services. Your status as an enrolled student allows you access to the Advisement Center and other services offered only to enrolled students. Academic Advisors can assist you in planning the remaining degree requirements within your program of study. Many students prefer consulting with an advisor before selecting specific courses. Once you have completed the degree requirements, you may apply for graduation. Congratulate yourself on a job well done!