Costs & Tuition
You have two undergraduate tuition plans from which to choose:
- Per Credit Tuition Plan: This tuition plan allows the student to pay for each course at the time of registration. The cost is $375 per credit.
- Comprehensive Tuition Plan: Students have the option to pre-pay tuition at a cost of $7,300 for a full year. A student may take up to 36 credits of Thomas Edison State University courses per year.
- Graduate Program tuition is $635 per credit.
- A separate tuition and fee schedule applies to The School of Nursing programs.
- Please note: If a degree program requires a course not offered by Thomas Edison State University, you may need to take that course at another institution. You would be responsible for any and all costs incurred at that institution.
Thomas Edison State University offers a number of scholarship programs to assist students in meeting their financial commitments. Visit the Financial Aid section of our Web site for more details.
The University accepts payment for tuition by check or major credit card. Tuition and fees are subject to change.
If you have any questions about the application process or Thomas Edison State University, please contact the Office of Admissions at (888) 442-8372 and speak to an admissions counselor or email us at: email@example.com.
If you have questions about the G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. tuition assistance program, please contact the appropriate chain-of-command.
Create an Account to Apply Today