Active Army and Reserve members and Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN applicants use separate applications to apply.
To apply, follow the steps below, after Starting Your Application.
1Create AccountSelect the "Create Account" link and provide your contact information
2Apply OnlineSelect "Apply Online" from main menu bar
3Select ApplicationSelect the appropriate application under "Application Listing"
- If you are applying to an undergraduate program, select "Undergraduate Application"
- If you are applying to a graduate program, select "Graduate Application"
- If you do not intend to earn a degree (non-degree students), select "Non-Matriculated Student Application"
- If you want to register for a TECEP® exam, you can select either the "Non-Matriculated Student Application" (if you do not intend to enroll) or the "Undergraduate Application" (if you intend to enroll)
- Complete and submit your application; include application fee and supplemental documentation (if required)
4Submit TranscriptsSubmit your transcripts and get your academic evaluation.
- Include transfer credits earned at other regionally accredited schools, military and professional training (JST, ACE transcripts, etc.), CLEP and DSST scores, etc. Learn more »