Previously Enrolled Students

Students who were previously enrolled with Thomas Edison State University, who wish to re-enroll to the University, must first fill out a new application. Any previous transcripts received by the University, are part of a student’s permanent record; therefore, only credits earned after active enrollment ended at other institutions would need to be submitted. Once a student re-applies to the University, their next step will be to Enroll.