Student Records, Changing Degree Status and TECEP Score Reports

Change of Records
Students can only make changes to their permanent records during the period of active enrollment.

Keeping Records Current
A student’s demographic information should be kept current at all times. Such information can only be changed on the written request of the student. Students are responsible for updating their information on Online Student Services or by notifying the Office of the Registrar of changes in the following: name, address (including county), employment, email address, telephone and/or degree.

Updating the Records
It is crucial that the University has accurate records of your name, address, email address and telephone number. If any of these change between the time you register and the time you receive your grades, please notify the University immediately. For your convenience, you may do this online by visiting Online Student Services or by mailing a completed Student Data Change Form to the Office of the Registrar. The form is available at

Change of Program/Degree Status
When students change their degree program or change from non-degree-seeking to degree-seeking status, they are required to follow the graduation requirements in effect at the time the official change is recorded in the Office of the Registrar. Students are required to request change of degree or an area of study/concentration/option in writing. Such requests should be addressed to the Advisement Center.

Score Reports
TECEP® examination results are not awarded a letter grade. They are transcripted on a pass/fail basis only and, therefore, are not calculated into the student’s GPA. Further information about TECEP® examinations can be found at After testing, students will receive a score that indicates whether or not they passed. Please note that TECEP® examination results may not be given out over the telephone or via email. This is in keeping with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.