Costs & Tuition
After your application is received and processed, you will receive an acceptance letter from the University. At that time, you should register for classes. You may register for courses online or by calling the Office of the Registrar at: (609) 633-9242. You must pay for your courses at the time of registration. You may also mail your registration form and payment to:
Office of the Registrar
Thomas Edison State University
11 W. State St.
Trenton, NJ 08608
You have two undergraduate tuition plans from which to choose:
- Per Credit Tuition Plan: This tuition plan allows the student to pay for each course at the time of registration. The cost is $366 in state per credit and $474 out of state per credit.
- Comprehensive Tuition Plan: Students have the option to pre-pay tuition for a full year at a cost of $6,350 in-state and $9,352 for out of state . A student may take up to 36 credits of Thomas Edison State University courses per year.
- Graduate Program tuition is $635 per credit.
- A separate tuition and fee schedule applies to The School of Nursing programs.
- Please note: If a degree program requires a course not offered by Thomas Edison State University, you may need to take that course at another institution. You would be responsible for any and all costs incurred at that institution.
Thomas Edison State University offers a number of scholarship programs to assist students in meeting their financial commitments. Visit the Financial Aid section of our Web site for more details.
The University accepts payment for tuition by check or major credit card. Tuition and fees are subject to change.
If you have any questions about the application process or Thomas Edison State University, please contact the Office of Admissions and speak with an admissions counselor. You may call the Office of Admissions at (888) 442-8372 or email us at email@example.com .
Create an Account to Apply Today