Download helpful information about:
Make a Smarter Investment in You
Change Your Career in 12 Months
The W. Cary Edwards School of Nursing's Accelerated 2nd Degree BSN Program is a one-year program for those who already possess a non-nursing bachelor's degree and are interested in becoming a registered nurse. This accelerated, 12-month program includes a combination of online courses, classroom-based courses and clinical site-based experiences that prepare students to take the National Council Licensure Exam for RNs (NCLEX-RN).
Why Thomas Edison State University?
- Scholarships are available (learn more »)
- Helpful staff who provide personalized student service
- Leverage the degree you already possess to earn your BSN in 12 months
- Opportunity for employment upon graduation
- No classes or clinical sessions scheduled on Fridays
- Regionally accredited, senior public institution
- Class size limited to 30 highly motivated, adult students